eCommerce Delivery Manager
Tryzens deliver e-commerce IT services based on a variety of delivery methodologies. The Delivery Manager (DM) is accountable for the delivery of all Tryzens services to clients post-launch. The DM is responsible for the range of services defined in client’s contracts and the delivery of these services within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each client where appropriate.
The DM plays a vital role acting as the primary point of contact for the client and is responsible for delivering all project road-map work as well as being accountable for any support elements of ongoing service contracts, including incident and problem Management, monitoring, and more.
- Take ownership of all direct communication with the customer and resolve escalations with autonomy within the scope of our service offering
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external colleagues to build a first-class customer relationship with the objective of making every customer a lifelong customer
- Uncover and recognise any risks that threaten customer satisfaction or renewal; executing mitigation plans for all risks
- Listening to customers carefully and truly understanding customers’ key business issues and opportunities in order to deliver business impacting results
- Work closely with the Account Management team to identify, develop, and realise new opportunities within existing customer accounts ensuring customer growth, satisfaction and contract renewals.
- Conduct regular reviews with client to review services delivered and look forward to plan future roadmap delivery
- Build a strong, transparent and trust-based relationships with clients
- Manage client backlog and deliver items prioritised by client in an ongoing sprint model
- Deliver all releases to budget and to agreed timelines
- Work with client to prioritise roadmap
- Create and communicate release schedules
- Work with client and Tryzens practices to ensure delivery items have sufficient requirements and are delivered to the quality expected by end customers
- Ensure technical resources are scheduled in to deliver all delivery items in line with release plans
- Work with support team to ensure all incidents are resolved within SLA and monitoring is in place and set up correctly.
- Maintain an active Continual Service Improvement programme to establish the root cause of problems and fix these through ongoing roadmap delivery releases.
- Maintain day to day accountability for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of Service issues
- Ensure all effort expended is reported accurately and billed in line with the client contract
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experienced and qualified in ITIL foundations, ITSMF and service delivery
- Technical background within Managed Services and IT industry advantageous
- Must be commercially aware, able to identify and effectively communicate commercial opportunities
- Ability to work independently and as part of team in a matrix organization
- Success working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a growing company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good team player
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- A passion for e-commerce
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
Desirable Candidate Profile:
- Highly motivated self-starter and good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Pro-active with a desire to succeed
- Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer and our business at the centre of everything they do
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure
Relaxed working environment, forward thinking company with growth prospects, great location in London, 25 days annual leave per year, Friday treats, massages, and breakfast provided.