PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Tryzens has committed to delivering to clients IT Operations in a managed service, based on ITIL and ITSMF principles. Tryzens operate retail e-commerce platforms across 3 platforms (Hybris, Salesforce commerce cloud, Magento). We are currently looking for Support Analysts to join our fledgling team in Trivandrum.
The SA is responsible for supporting the IT Operation delivery of our clients IT Service within the agreed SLA’s for each client. The SA plays a vital role acting as the first point of contact for the client and ensures the co-ordination of the way Tryzens support teams deliver the managed service. As well as acting as the first point of contact for our clients, the SA will be responsible for working with our monitoring to identify incidents being experienced by clients and resolving them. If the SA is unable to resolve the incident, the SA is responsible for influencing Tryzens’ resources to address them within the agreed SLAs.
- Recognising incidents through our monitoring and resolving these incidents.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external colleagues to resolve incidents that the SA is unable to resolve themselves.
- Uncover and recognise any risks that threaten agreed SLAs, executing relevant mitigation plans for anything approaching an SLA breach.
- Provide reporting to be used in service reviews with clients and internally.
- Attend Service Reviews with clients to discuss previous SLA performance and understand future plans.
- Produce Problem Management reports and support the identification of future improvements for Service Delivery.
- Review reporting that you produce to identify successes and improvements for the IT Operation.
- Recommend and coordinate implementation of changes to ITSM services to improve Client metrics
- Day to day responsibility of owning and resolving issues raised by clients or issues alerted to us through our monitoring solution.
- Reviewing documented processes to resolve incidents to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Escalate all major issues appropriately.
- The SA team will need to apply the fundamental tasks of the SA team across all clients on all platforms.
- The SA team will need to be working in shift according to UK and Australia times.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2-4 years minimum of relevant experience in Support Analyst, 1st line support role.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Technical background within Managed Services and IT industry preferable
- Ability to work independently and as part of team in a matrix organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a growing company
- Knowledge working in a support role for any of our platforms (Salesforce commerce cloud, Hybris, Magento) highly preferable.
- A passion for retail e-commerce
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Good team player
- Highly motivated self-starter and good relationship builder
- Pro-active with a desire to succeed in delivering an industry beating IT Operation
- Must be able to work proactively and in pressure situations