Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Functional Lead
This Functional Lead role will be working with the client stakeholders, internal technical team and related third parties to analyse, design and document technological solutions using SFCC to meet the business objectives. The Functional Lead will be responsible for representing business in all internal stakeholder project meetings and will be a key member of a professional team delivering technology based solutions to market leading retail companies. The Functional Lead will be responsible for training the client in the platform when needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To analyse and understand business needs, their project vision, scope and core objectives
- Lead discovery workshops with stakeholders to define high level business requirements
- Defining the best possible solution which would meet the business needs and be achievable through the platform
- Elicit requirements into functional areas and assist clients in prioritising them and get business sign off
- Elicit detailed and granular functional requirements and/or user stories and be able deliver the following artefacts when needed
- Functional design specification/Business requirements document
- Workflow / business process flow diagrams
- Data Model/s
- Facilitate work estimation and sizing for requirements
- Collaborate with technical teams such as technical architects, lead developer and establishes the technical vision and analyse trade-offs
- Be the liaison between the business and the development and QA team
- Review the test plan and test scripts to ensure quality and coverage of the testing
- Provide training material and run training sessions for business users when necessary
- Coordinate change requests when needed
- Ability to work with client to define their roadmap
- Manage and own Requirements to understand the requirements change process, and traceability.
- Risk assessment using methods to identify risk, probability, impact and how to mitigate those risks.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SFCC/Demandware
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in successfully leading discovery workshops
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good requirement documenting skills in form of Use cases and user stories
- Understanding of the full eCommerce Life Cycle
- Cross Sales force cloud experience – Marketing, sales and service cloud.
- Good understanding of topic like SEO, Analytics, AB testing
- Good understanding of B2B and B2C
- Should be well efficient in co-coordinating with offshore team and vendors.
- Should have worked on any business tools like Visio or similar
Familiarity with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
Exposure to issue management and collaborative tools E.g. Jira, Basecamp, Confluence
- Solution strategist or equivalent certification desirable
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies like MS Project/Prince 2
- Exposure to the software testing process including the preparation of test plans and execution of test scripts is an advantage.
- Understanding of Web Standard
- Technical understanding of multi-tier Java platform architecture
- Basic Project Management Skills to manage small Change requests and projects
Relaxed working environment, forward thinking company with growth prospects, great location in London, 25 days annual leave per year, Friday treats, massages, and breakfast provided.