eCommerce Account Manager
As an eCommerce Account Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial development and success of a portfolio of clients with Tryzens.
Key performance indicators that you will be measured on include:
- Knowledge of and relationship with the client base, with coverage of CEO. CFO, Digital Director and IT Director (or equivalents).
- Owning commercial relationship ensuring Clients are always within contract, maximizing outcome for both parties
- Managing customer issue escalations to successful outcome (beyond Support tasks)
- Contribution on achieving financial targets
- Networking within clients to develop new contacts and opportunity for revenue generation
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Keeping frequent contact with clients to build and maintain relationships, timely renewals and upsell opps.
- Track commercial development of accounts (invoicing, team efficiency, customer satisfaction)
- Monitoring of profitability of projects
- Resolving contractual, invoicing and commercial problems
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Ensuring all new work quoted is within margin guidelines and internally approved
- Keep abreast of market conditions to be able to price our products and services competitively
- To manage client expectations and propose solutions that meet these expectations, whilst being commercially beneficial to Tryzens
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. expected revenue, resource requirements, annual forecasts)
- Build strong relationships with sales & delivery team members
- Liaise with internal delivery teams to ensure we deliver effectively for our clients
- Liaising with the Trade & Optimisation team to share knowledge and strategy
- Actively play a part in ensuring financial targets are reached and proactively report performance.
- To manage client expectations, and ensure that customer service is at the forefront of everything we do
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager (or equivalent)
- Highly experienced commercial negotiation professional
- Conflict resolution skills
- Strong online/digital experience – understanding of ecommerce, digital marketing, fulfilment etc advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to explain complex solutions
- Have a positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
- Comfortable speaking at all organisational levels, from the CEO to the procurement/purchasing teams.
- Hands on and flexible approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- Fluent and clear English language skills required
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Professional approach
- Results driven
- Attention to detail, proactive and take initiative
- Team player, Self-motivated
- To communicate effectively with team members and external clients / suppliers
- Demonstrate commercial acumen – ensuring operational profit optimisation whilst maintaining positive long term client relationships
- Spot and develop opportunities within existing client base
- Be positive, proactive and an invaluable member of the team
- Relaxed work environment.
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays.
- Fresh fruit and free breakfast.
- Treats on a Friday – anything from breakfast bagels, pizza, cupcakes or doughnuts.
- Friday drinks – beer, wine and soft drinks from the fridge.
- Fortnightly massage sessions.
- Regular social events – either nights out, daytime activities or in-house.
- Fundraising events.
- Up to 2 Corporate Social Responsibility days per year for you to do charitable events of your choice.
- Summer and Christmas parties.