Senior Developer/Technical Lead-Hybris
Tryzens is an international digital commerce consultancy. Our areas of expertise include delivery of eCommerce solutions, multi-channel retail solutions and project management amongst others. We provide best of breed solutions and services to several blue chip clients primarily within retail, financial services and other industries. We have built our delivery focused reputation upon technical innovation, in-depth business knowledge, and creative vision, all of which supports our objective of helping clients to gain true value from eCommerce. We have a platform-neutral independent approach working with the world’s leading technology partners (Salesforce Commerce Cloud [formerly known as Demandware], IBM Websphere, Hybris, Magento and EPiServer). We love what we do and our clients love our work. Tryzens has been awarded Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s EMEA delivery partner of 2017!
The Hybris Technical Lead would be responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific e-commerce system, application or process designs. This will involve working with client personnel and executives to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with and leading others in the identification, justification and design of the client's solution.
- Minimum of 8 years of overall experience in which atleast 2 years of strong experience in Hybris Commerce Suite.
Preferences will be given to candidates with:
- Hands on experience in developing web-based, E-Commerce projects on SAP Hybris.
- End-to-end implementation experience using SAP Hybris.
- Hands on experience in Java, JEE, REST, Spring, JQuery, Web services, HTML, CSS, JUnit & ant.
- Working experience in Hybris modules such as Impex, cronjobs, flexiblesearch, workflow, Back office, Cockpit, service layer,APIs.
- Working knowledge of Hybris commerce platform that includes Order Management, Payment, WCMS, Promotions.
- Experience in writing RESTful web services with JSON JAVA Spring framework and development standard on SAP Hybris,platform.
- Experience in configuring and working with Lucene, Endeca and Solr search servers or equivalent.
- Participate in discovery phase
- Provide estimation of business requirements
- Highlight possible flows and inconsistencies in business requirements
- Work closely with software architects and business analysts to ensure requirements are crystal clear and properly translated into workpackages
- Assign tasks to relevant development resources
- Review estimates with developers to assure business requirements can be delivered on time with the desired code quality (only in case developers have raised concerns around estimation)
- Work closely with clients and developers on resolving issues related to design and requirements
- Implement efficient and effective strategies for software development
- Provide high level solutions and estimations for business needs based on accumulated business knowledge
- Review Functional Specification Documents and highlight possible flaws, deviations from initial business requirements or new functionalities being pushed through updated requirements and designs
- Demonstrate flexibility to respond to change in business requirements
- Contribute to the process of continuous improvement by highlighting pain points in the projects phase – pre-sale, discovery, planning, development/delivery
- Demonstrate ownership of all work developed by the team members
- Train and integrate new team members
- Build and promote a positive working environment for the team
• Extremely competitive remuneration package
• Technical training and certification
• Flexible working hours
• Food and gift vouchers
• Work in a team of bright, friendly and cooperative people
• Health insurance and Term insurance
• Great work-life balance and 34 days annual leave
• Fresh fruit and snacks in the office
• Regular team events
• A positive and fun environment